Sunday 16 October 2011

Her mouth is poison and wine.


I'm not sure you can comprehend what I would do for that girl, but it's pretty sick. I really am truely in love with her, and it's proving difficult to remove her presence from my thoughts. I really do like thaat girl. She's a wonderful girl, one of the best I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. If I knew that our time together would end so abruptly, I would have cherished every mili-second instead of the plain seconds. I never felt so strongly for someone. Ever. All the people I've known, all the people I've met, they mean nothing without her. I still have her letters, and I still read them through, and I still fall in love with her again, and again, every time, without fail. I found the person I wanted to marry, but she didn't find me. I wish I could see her one last time, but this is how my life will end. Without her. I'll get over her. Eventully. But it sure will be difficult. That's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment