Sunday 10 July 2011

Anthony, you good?

I've never felt so close and distant from the people I once called friends as I do this afternoon, on 10 July, 2011. I'm literally closer to them than I have been in five years, and I'm also too impossibly far for them to see me or for me to say hi to them. When I say "friends," I am of course speaking of the friends I left behind in Florida. I day dream from time to time as I live life on this island about how they would react if I just pulled up to their house and yelled "Hey Wes! Come on out!" I laugh silently to myself. If I could do that, I would. But they are only day dreams, not real. So it saddens me when the thought leaves me mind because it'd be nice to see them again. Time changes everything, and I like to think that maybe, just maybe, they think of me from time to time as well. How I've changed. I wonder how they have. I see people pass by everyday, surface encounters, and I pull more distant from society with each one. These are fake. I am real. But those, experiences, they're fake. It really bothers and upsets me. I don't understand why. They don't effect me directly yet I am forced to directly participate in said events. Blah blah blah, this must come off as boring, so I'll upload another article to make you laugh after this.


No comments:

Post a Comment